Sounds like fun?
and in the Silicon Valley, CA.
Check out our latest job openings
Work with clients to help them apply machine learning to real-world problems, and use that feedback to improve our products and services in turn. This position is ideal for someone who likes to be hands-on, is a good communicator, and has a problem-solving mindset. More senior candidates should also demonstrate management ability and ability to define organization and process. Customers are typically engineers using Reality AI to solve detection and prediction problems in sensor data. Engineering, mathematics, or science degree required. Machine learning/AI exposure a plus.
In this role you will:
- Onboard new customers
- Educate customers about how to use machine learning and Reality AI’s technology
- Assist customers with formatting and manipulating data
- Assist customers with understanding machine learning results
- Work with our AI Engineering team to solve problems for customers
- Manage customer expectations and timelines
- Collect product feedback from customers and represent the customer point-of-view in internal product discussions
- Assist with quality control and acceptance testing of new product features
Want to join Reality AI?
Send us your resume now and let us know for which position you are applying.
We're always looking for talented people to join our team!